Casey's Caravan & Camping Park is a multi award winning family run park situated in idyllic location between two famous heads, that of Ballyvoile Head and Helvick Head, with the Comeragh Mountains in the background. Casey's has direct access to Clonea Strand, one of the most spectacular beaches on the South East coast of Ireland. Stretching for 1.6km this blue flag beach is ideal for swimming & watersports Casey's is 5.5 kilometres from Dungarvan town, 1.5 Kilometres off the R675 and 4 Kilometres off the N25.
15 acres are covered by the park with plenty of space for caravans and tents. It is clean and well maintained and under strict supervision. The park offers top class facilities, high standards of cleanliness & hygiene and a relaxed ambience which ensures an enjoyable holiday.
Top class facilities include:
• Games room
• Crazy golf
• Tiny tots play area
• TV room
• Excellent modern sanitation blocks
• Disabled toilet & shower unit
• Laundry & kitchen facilities
• 10 amp electric points
• Kids club (July & August)
• No pre-bookings bank holiday weekends or July and August. First come, first served basis.
• Dogs are accepted on a leash.
Adjacent to the site: 2 shops, Wet World kids Club, run July & August.